- DOT helmet and eye protection are mandatory for all riders in Nevada
- Open carry of hand gun is permitted. Concealed means “not readily observable”. Concealed carry is permitted with possession of a Nevada CCW or, alternatively, Nevada recognizes CCW from the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Idaho Enhanced Permit, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi Enhanced Permit, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota (both types of permits), Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota Enhanced Permit, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
You must have the CCW and photo identification with you.
- Helmet mandatory for riders under 18. 18 and above helmet is optional. Eye protection is mandatory for all riders, regardless of age, at any speed over 35 mph.
- Utah allows unlicensed open carry of a firearm that is at least 2 actions from firing. An example is a semi-auto with a full magazine but empty chamber. To fire the weapon, you must chamber a round and pull the trigger. You may carry a loaded, ready to shoot weapon only with a permit. Permit holder may open carry as well, but their firearms may be fully loaded. Utah recognizes CCW from Nevada.
- Helmet mandatory for riders under 18. 18 and above helmet is optional. However, all riders regardless of age are required to wear protective glasses, goggles or a transparent face shield unless the bike is equipped with a protective windshield.
- Open carry is permitted. Concealed carry is permitted for anyone over 21 who is not otherwise prohibited from possessing a firearm.
- DOT helmet is mandatory for all riders in California.
- Concealed carry is prohibited unless you have a permit issued in California. California does not recognize CCW issued by any other state. Open carry of loaded or unloaded firearms in public is generally prohibited, although open carry may be allowed in unincorporated rural areas where permitted by local ordinance. The safest course is to assume open carry is prohibited. Any gun concealed in or on a vehicle must be unloaded and in a locked container. This includes a trunk, but not a glove box or utility box.